Re: Sparcstation-1 EPROM

Frequently Asked Questions about Sun NVRAM/hostid.

The most up to date version of this document can be obtained from the
following sites:

   * ftp://ftp.wimsey.com/pub/crypto/sun-stuff/sun-nvram-hostid.faq.html
   * ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/he/henderso/sun-nvram-hostid.faq.html
   * http://www.squirrel.com/squirrel/sun-nvram-hostid.faq.html

Plain text versions of this document are available from the following:

   * ftp://ftp.wimsey.com/pub/crypto/sun-stuff/sun-nvram-hostid.faq
   * ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/he/henderso/sun-nvram-hostid.faq
   * http://www.squirrel.com/squirrel/sun-nvram-hostid.faq

HTH.
Amanda