Re: X +xinerama

Maximiliano Garcia Silva - Decidir IT wrote:

Hi, my X work fine without xinerama, but when i turn on the flag.... the
output become down.

If anyone knows what my problem might be I would greatly appreciate any and all help. Thanks very much.
max

PanoramiX error: Incompatible screens. No common visuals

All your displays need to have compatible settings (such as color depth and/or resolution). Say one of your displays can do 1024x768x24colors, and another can do 1024x768x16colors but not 24colors, and there are no other combinations either that are common between the multiple heads. This would cause this problem.

--
Kent