Re: Update on mplayer support for Linux/SPARC

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 10:41, David S. Miller wrote:

> > It's a mlib issue or mplayer's fault in your opinion? 0.91 works quite
> > well on the PGX, but there's no way to use mplayer+creator correctly.
> I think it's mplayer bug, try recompiling with mlib disabled
> which will make this easy to confirm.

It's not a mlib issue.
Compiling without mlib just slows down the whole lot but doesn't solve this
issue. Colors are rendered the wrong way indipendently of the video output
used (x11,sdl) with or without mlib.
So, it's an mplayer bug. I found no feedback addresses on the mplayer web
site, do someone on the list know how to get in touch with the mplayer team
for a bug report?

P.s.: Latest XMMS upstream in Unstable is buggy, too. It renders just noise
and no sound.

--
Antonello Iunco <etn at libero dot it> - Natural Born Betatester
Cruising the Web on a (Modified) Debian-Powered Sun Ultra10