Re: Some problems with Xfree86/sunffb driver AGAIN

On Monday 22 September 2003 23:00, Maximiliano Garcia Silva - Decidir IT
wrote:

> i switch to mode 1024x768x70 in the Elite 3D/M3
> and now i have the two cards in 1024x768@24

Hi Maximiliano,
if you like, you can define two different size and color depth settings for
each of the screens, even if you use Xinerama. I had a 800x600 17 inch
monitor and a 1024x768 21 inch monitor at the same time using Xinerama. Now
I'm waiting for a UPA Creator 3D bought off ebay (if the seller hasn't stole
my money and ran away) :). I will try that setup too (I need dual head, I'
too used to it at home and at work), and, moreover, PGX64 sucks. :)

--
Antonello Iunco <etn at libero dot it> - Natural Born Betatester
Cruising the Web on a (Modified) Debian-Powered Sun Ultra10