X or KDE freeze system

Hi,

I installed debian unstable on a sparc, sun4u machine. In console everything seems to work just fine. When I try to start X (KDE) something strange happens. It puts me on the screen to choose country and language, I choose Danish and English then I press next. It shows me an image to choose the theme for kde and everything freeze. I cannot ctrl-alt-f1, ctrl-alt-del, I cannot ssh from another machine.
Does anybody have any idea why is that happening ?