Re: Create a raid on sparc guide

> > I use several PCI-based UltraSparc machines in roles like FTP, SAMBA,
> > CVS, IMAP or similar file-servers. I've had very good experience with
> > 2-port ATA-133 PCI cards based on SI680 chipset. The card is quite
> > cheap and together with 2 large IDE drives connected to SW RAID-1 it's
> > optimal storage solution for my company's needs.
>
> That's helpful.  Manufacturers of these cards?

I suppose mainufacturer of the card is not important. I use several
different cards with Sil 0680 w/o any problems.

	http://www.siliconimage.com/products/sii0680.asp

I tried some other IDE-card with CMD 649 chip and it didn't work at all. I
guess that was caused by sharing the same driver with the integrated CMD
646.

-- Honza Houstek