Re: cannot find sparc64.gz

On Thursday 21 August 2003 19:22, David S. Miller wrote:

> Yes, it should work, I just checked the mplayer configure
> scripts and if you run it with these args:
>
> ./configure --enable-mlib --with-mlibdir=/where/I/unpacked/mlib

Hi David and folks,
Tried to compile mplayer using mlib, but didn't work.
Mlib gets recognized but gcc kicks make out (undeclared functions and the
like).
I used sparcv9+vis version of mlib

sparcv9/libmlib.so.2: ELF 64-bit MSB shared object, SPARC V9, version 1
(SYSV), not stripped

I'll try now with a 32 bit library, since I'm compiling mplayer using sparc32

libmlib.so.2: ELF 32-bit MSB shared object, SPARC32PLUS, V8+ Required, Sun
UltraSPARC1 Extensions Required, version 1 (SYSV), not stripped

I'll inform you of any progress

Bye,
Antonello

--
Antonello Iunco <etn at libero dot it>
Cruising the Web on a (Modified) Debian-Powered Sun Ultra10