(C) 703.728.8513
(O) 703.443.1950
(F) 703.443.1956
>>> Steven Wilcoxon <swilcoxon@soncom.com> 08/13/03 23:38 PM >>>
I don't have the complete solution, but this information should point
you in
the right direction if someone else doesn't supply the exact command
before
you get the answer.

The issue is that the OBP process sets the MAC address of all nics to
the
same value by default. In the OBP documentation, there is a setting you
can
set to prevent that from happening.

--
S.W.