Re: SparcStation20 setup problems
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: SparcStation20 setup problems
- From: Hendrik Sattler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:21:41 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <dCU6.7rD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <dCU6.7rD.email@example.com> <dCU6.7rD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <dDGl.email@example.com>
Ben Collins wrote:
>> As you said, it starts with 9600bps and switches after POST to 19200bps.
>> Whoever at SUN thought that such a behaviour would make sense.
>> After all, it's the first serial terminal that I have seen :)
> Means someone at one point set it to 19200. All suns that I have seen
> default to 9600.
I'll look out for it. Does the kernel sets its own settings for the serial
Also had it to emulate vt100, later setting did produce strange things.
Just passed libc.*.deb :)