X setup question

This may seem like a stupid question:

I just loaded Debian on an Ultra II. I thought it was XF86Setup.
What is the command to configure the GUI. Either that, or where
can I find the documentation online to configure the the GUI
for Debian on a Sun machine. The command "xf86config"
only shows a list graphics cards avalible on a PC. (Not much
good on a Sun machine.)

Any assistance will be appreciated.

"I thought I knew something about Linux. Then I started using Debian"

Click on the link below to make a $5 Paypal donation to my College Fund.