Spare Sun 16" monitor

I have a Sun/Sony CPD-1790 monitor which I no longer need (salvaged
along with a SPARCclassic that I am using headless).  If anyone can
collect it from London (UK) you can have it for free.
It is working, but there is a gap of about 2cm on the left hand side of
the display and I haven't been able to get the horizontal position
adjustment to work. You can still see the whole image though.
It has a 13W3 connector, for more specs see