Re: woody doesn't support port forwarding??
- To: Debian Sparc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: woody doesn't support port forwarding??
- From: Martin <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 Jun 2003 21:38:21 +0100
- Message-id: <1054499902.516.64.camel@raphael>
- In-reply-to: <651712B8-9470-11D7-964E-0030655517D2@world.std.com>
- References: <651712B8-9470-11D7-964E-0030655517D2@world.std.com>
> I did notice the 2.4 stuff lying around. Is there any evidence that it
> will work on a 4m machine (like my Classic)? As far as I could tell,
> it was built only for Ultra architectures.
Can't see any architectural reasons it wouldn't - have you tried?
"Seasons change, things come to pass"