woody doesn't support port forwarding??

Hey,
I'd really like to use Debian on my SPARC firewall (I'd been using RH 6.2). Unfortunately, it appears that it is not compiles with the ip_masq_portfw module. I've seen a couple of queries about this on this list, but no answers. I did find a version of the module, compiled for the 2.2.20 kernel) in a Slackware distribution, but I'm getting unresolved symbol when I try to load it.

I'd appreciate any help anyone could give me in getting port forwarding running.

Thanks
  Blake Meike