Invitation To Treat

BARRISTER STEVE OKOLO & CO.
IKOYI-LAGOS.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

RE: REQUEST FOR MUTUALLY BENEFITTING ENDEAVOUR.

I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail, if the contents
does not meet with your personal and business ethics, I appologise in
advance.

I am barrister Steve Okolo ( attorney at law), I represent Alhaji
Ishmaila Gwarzo estates. Alhaji Gwarzo was the chief security advicer of
the then military leader of this country(Nigeria) in the person
of Late General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998. With the
advent of a new democratic dispensation in the country under the
leadership of Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo (Rtd), my client has come under
severe persecution due to the sensitive position he held in the last
military regime, presently he is under house arrest restricted only to
the confines of his village.

The main purpose of this mail is to intimate you of a business proposal
that might be of interest to you. My client has informed me of the
existence of funds deposited with a security company abroad. This fund
came about as part of security votes that were allocated to my client's
portfolio during his tenure as chief security advicer to the then
president. What happened was that he had part of the funds transferred
from the vaults of the Central Bank Of Nigeria to this security outfit
with the aim of purchasing arms and ammunitions for the personal
security outfit of the then president. But before the purchase could
take place the president died. my client has deceided to keep this for
himself as all his properties has been confisticated by the present
regime. But due to his incarceration he cannot travel out and effect the
change of possession to his benefit.

I have been mandated by my client to source for a foreign partner that
can help him facilitate the change of possession. the deposit
certificate and the code needed for theexecution of this endeavour are
in my possession. my client is also well disposed towards reaching an
agreement with you that will be at par with the help required of you.

The funds in question is USD33.6M (Thirty-Three Million, Six Hundred
Thousand United States dollars Only). Should this proposition be of
interest to you, you can reach me through my e-mail address so that we
can go through the rudiments of this endeavour.

I remain most obliged.

Steve Okolo.