kernel-source-2.4.20-3woody.5

Hi, I'm trying to compile via 'make-kpkg kernel-image' the above kernel on
an U5 running woody (apt updated, 2.4.19).

I've configured the kernel with 'make menuconfig' selecting only what is
sensible for my configuration. (If useful can post it)

I keep bumping into issues with modules namely:
cp :cannot stat `input.o`: No such file

etc.

Is this a know issue? Is there something specific that needs to be set for
sparc?

Help will be appreciated as the current 2.4.20 image fails with ethernet
drivers (2.4.19 is OK apart of the clock issue).

Saluti,
Antonio Prioglio [antonio.prioglio@britishlibrary.net]

--
    /"\