ss10

Hi,

I try to install woody on ss10 (40MHZ cPU 128MB RAM). The hard disk is
FUJITSU 2623FA. I can partition it and connect to NSF server, everything
is OK until dbootstrap tries to write to disk. I go to tty2 and remount
/dev/sda1 on /target (on the mount table, /target is writable). I copy a
file to /target, it says:
"cannot open /target/[file] : Input/Output error."

If the disk is write protected, how can I partition it?

I boot net by tftp, and my PROM is 2.12.

My partition is first 348M Linux native, the rest 60M is swap. Thanks!

Jianbo