Re: cannot logon on to sparc as only certain keys work - keys type strange characters - locked out

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 11:58:42AM +0100, kevin curran wrote:
> Can anyone help or can anyone tell me the command that I can type at the
> lilo prompt to enter perhaps some sort of console that might allow me to log
> in as 'root' and fix my keyboard problem.

Typing "linux S" at the silo prompt should boot into single user mode, which
will just give you a root shell where you can fix the problem (or at least
disable gdm so you can log in normally at a text console next time you
reboot).  You could also try logging in remotely with ssh if your U10 is on a
LAN.

Francis