Re: flash plugin

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 11:36:08AM -0400, Marco Rodriguez wrote:

> Any one knows if there is a port for flash plugin's for sparc+linux?
> i know that there are flash plugins for intel linux and sparc
> solaris...  TIA.

Not quite.  Things seem to be getting better; 'swf-player' [0] at
least displays *something* now.  The previous attempts just yielded
only parse errors.  I can't wait till I can watch Strong Bad [1] on My
Ultra 10.  :-)

Later,
  Rob.

[0] running "testing":
    ii  swf-player     0.2.1-2        SWF (Macromedia Flash) player

[1] http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html