Re: Kernel 2.4.20 and IPv6 ICMP on Sparc32/64 bomb

* on the Sun, May 11, 2003 at 11:45:53AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> You have to use egcs64 for 2.4 kernels.

Yes, seems so. It boots. I verified also the whole patch-situation,
and it seems I was wrong: This was with the USAGI-patch. The stock
kernel (even with grsecurity and ipfilter-patch) has no problems with
ICMP.

> check this thread for 2.5 kernels
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2003/debian-sparc-200304/msg00169.html

Thank you. Only it doesn't really help, how do I compile my 2.5.69 now? ;)

Peter
--
Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin