Re: bug report snes emulator on sparc

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 01:10:26PM +0200, Robert Zakaria wrote:
> Hello
>
> Dodn't know how to fill in a bug report, but according
> to the following error message I should

First, make sure contrib/non-free are added to your /etc/apt/sources.list.

If it still doesn't show up thats simply because snes9x is considered
non-free (most emulators requiring illegal or non-free roms/binaries
are), so it doesn't get autobuilt. You'll have to build it from the
sources yourself.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/