install debian in SunBlade 2000

Hello

I'm new user in debian, and I like install this O.S in a SunBlade 2000,
I have the official debian CD for Sparc (version 3.0). The specific
problem is that this Sun have not a CD unit... well I could put an
external CD unit through firewall port, but I don't know how I can boot
the system from this unit. I do acceptance any  suggestion for install
debian in this machine.

For another hand, I know that SunBlade architecture use a FC-AL for hard
disk, somebody know if the current debian version for sparc support
FC-AL?

Thanks a lot!
Amilcar