Debian woody on a dual ultrasparc.  I have a 1000b-sx Gb ethernet card.
I have re-compiled the kernel and have the sungem as a loadable module.
It loads fine and I can assign an IP address.  This is hooked up to a cisco
catalyst 4000.  I can move traffic around for about 45 seconds then it
dies for 2 minutes, it comes back traffic goes for another 45 seconds and
then dies again.  I have tried the different link modes and all of them
have the same issue.  I have tried different cables same problem.
different Gbics in the cisco, same problem.

Has anybody else had these problems?
Anybody have a solution or any ideas on what I could try to get this working?

Philippe Cashaback
Polarcom Internet Dev.