Netinst failing

Hi everybody,

I picked up the netinst ISO from
auric.debian.org/~bcollins and attempted to use the
power of apt-get to get my Ultra 2 going with Linux.
Except, whenever the install program goes to get the
kernel from the debian ftp site, it looks for the 2.88
install disks. None of the mirrors have the 2.88, just
the 1.44. Any suggestions on how to rectify the
problem?

I would prefer not to have to download the whole ISOs
(seems wasteful) nor the full distro to the hard drive
and I don't have another system where I could set up
the sparc compiler and build it myself.

Thanks,
Patrick

=====