Please help: HappyMeal Bug

Hello,

I am experiencing the HappyMeal bug on my Ultra 1.... The one that renders
my Sun box unpingable after a seemingly random time period.

I have two .patch files, but I don't have a clue how to apply them... I
assume they go into the kernel somewhere, but haven't never touched a
kernel, I'm clueless.

Can anyone offer any help on this??

This problem has also been posted on UnixForum.co.uk, but doesn't yet have
any replies, so feel free to reply on there.

http://unixforum.co.uk/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=9

Thanks in advance for your help,

Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs@mongeese.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers