Re: Sun Sparc 5 170mhz.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 08:22:46PM -0000, Jonathan Rule wrote:
[three lines of question deleted]
> 	Jon.
> The information in this e-mail, (which includes any files transmitted with
> it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for
> the addressee only.  If you have received it in error, please destroy any
> copies and delete it from your system notifying the sender immediately. Any
> use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
> prohibited. E-mail communications are not secure and therefore Rolfe and
> Nolan does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this
> message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and
> do not necessarily represent those of Rolfe and Nolan.

What an utterly vacuous signature to be so damn long.  What numbskull at
"Rolfe and Nolan" thought that was a good idea?

If it's to be taken seriously, then why even bother with using email at
all?!  "This e-mail might be bullshit.  Don't read this if it isn't
yours, or 'else!'"  What's the consequence for dissemination, like a list
server is of wont to do?  The .sig will be a whole chapter next time?
Please! half a screen-full is enough punishment.

Jon, I realize this (probably) isn't your doing.  Please forward, to
whoever is responsible for it, this complaint:  Don't be such a twit.

Thanks,

						- chad