Sun Sparc 5 170mhz.

Hi there,

	I know this is not a new topic but looking for the info on the net
it would seem that the latest Kernels would work on the sparc 5 170? Does
anyone know if this is true? if so where can I get a version of linux that
will work?

	many thanks

	Jon.
The information in this e-mail, (which includes any files transmitted with
it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for
the addressee only.  If you have received it in error, please destroy any
copies and delete it from your system notifying the sender immediately. Any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. E-mail communications are not secure and therefore Rolfe and
Nolan does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this
message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of Rolfe and Nolan.