best version of debian-sparc to use?

Hi all,

I just acquired an SS20 with the following:

128M of ram
ZX frame buffer
1G hard drive
Sony external bootable cdrom
75MHz cpu
19" monitor
keyboard / no mouse

I have tried to install three different OS's on it
so far without success (Solaris 8, old version
of Red Hat - Sparc 6.0 and the latest Debian
Sparc download from an ISO sight).  Solaris
bombed because the frame buffer is unsupported.
RedHat version and the Debian Sparc version
bombed because of an error in the scsi sub-
system, got an esp0 unending loop off the
scsi bus.

My questions:

Which version of Debian-Sparc will successfully
load on my particular hardware combination?

It seems that Solaris 2.6 should work but I do
not want to pay the $50 to $100 they want on
ebay just for a copy.

thanks to all,
charles......