Sparcstation: IPX, 4, ELC and 10 Base T

I have begun an eclectic debian GNU/Linux network.
The IPX has no ram installed, can I use ram out of a pentium 80?
My children love the cat enscribed on the board. It cam with a brand new
Type 5c keyboard, and two three button mice.

The ELC was poorly described and purchased in haste without pictures. Imagine
my surprise when I found a motherboard inside. Thus I have no proper monitor,
It was damaged by the courier company so it's value is less than $0.
It does run intermittantly. I followed the howto on Debianplanet until I
did not understand the "Make a note of its MAC address....."

The Spacstation 4 has the c.d. and one ram module, and a built in
10 base T RJ45 connection.

Other stuff:
Ethernet transceiver module 802.3 10 base 2 with a coax cable connection
on one end, and a jumper SQE off/on.

A larger version of the above with a 10 base T port RJ45 and more lights.

An official Sun Cable, female 15 pin "AUI port" and the male end
<...> has 26 pins, it has a sticker that has"0843-9620, 530-2021-01".
This does not plug into any port! What is it for?

Do I need a "T" or several "T" and teminator plugs (plug?) for the coax cable network?

What do you suggest I do about the monitor?

Thanks
Dan