Re: 2.4.20 doesn't boot (watchdog reset)

With regards to booting with a kernel with initrd enabled:
the kernel will boot fine if an initrd image is made and pointed to in
your silo.conf; e.g.
	sparc/boot> mkinitrd myinitrdname.img 2.4.19-ac4
you should subsistute you kernel directory name as it is in /lib/modules/

then your kernel with initrd compiled in should boot. (at least the initrd
part will work).

James

--
James Fowler
santiago@cox.net

"Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies non-comformity; and non-comformity
implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyality -- so obviously thinking must be stopped"
[Call to Greatness, 1954] -- Adlai Stephenson