Re: [barry@cashwise.co.za: Bug?? in Woody]

When you upgrade to woody you need to take some care. First of all,
upgrade your souces-list in /etc/apt: if you installed by CD, changing
to http souces. After that, BEFORE you try an upgrade, atualize libc6
using dpkg -i libc6 (after the download of the package, of course). Take
care with silo upgrade.
I made more than 10 debian-sparc installation using this method I always
it worked fine; and I installed in Ultra's and SparcStation"s.
To avoid this method, I think you should download the cd images of debin
woody, and install it directly.
Well, I hope I could help you in some things. If you want, write me more
specific question and I'll try to answer.
Regards,
Antonio