Re: Debian for SPARC, and the "Front" key...

Hello,
    Very true. I assume as this is a port to SPARC, that it recognises all
keys on a Sun keyboard anyway. I don't think there are many SPARC
machines that don't have Sun keyboards by default.

I guess i'll just have to wait and see! ...unless anyone else knows the
answer :-)

Thanks,
Richard.