Re: Network Install bogs

Okay, I did do a wget from the command line.
I did one wget to my local ftp & web server (to get a binary image, 650
Megs) and I got GREAT speeds.

I then did a wget to the debian mirrors, and the same thing happens...it
"stalled".

Maybe my Masq Server needs to be rebooted.

Phone: (717) 702-3529
Address: 5103D Olmsted Dr.
         Middletown, PA 17057
http://personal.psu.edu/nyg102