Re: Help with Sparc

You're right, and I will be.

Unfortunately, after getting almost installed, I decided to go back and
repartition the hard disks more intelegently. Bad move! It required a
reboot after writing the new partition table, but it hits the SILO and
chokes. It's asking for "where do I boot from?" and wants the Sparc
device address.

I'm about to write an email to the debian-sparc mailing list asking for
the direct "/iommu/sbus/espdma/esp/sd@3,0;4/vmlinux root=/dev/sda4"
style name for the cdrom or floppy.

Onward and downward!

Curt-

--
"Wherever I go, everyone is a little bit safer because I am there.
 Wherever I am, anyone in need has a friend.