Re: Debian in a Ultra10

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 03:34:42PM -0200, Mototurismo wrote:
> Hi,
> I´m new in this list, this is my first msg.
> I have an Ultra10 workstation and I´d like to know if it´s possible to
> install Debian Linux in that system.
> If it´s possibly, what is the best way to do this ?

Yes it is possible to install on an Ultra 10.  The best way to do
it depends on the particulars of your setup, but with Sparc
hardware you probably want to do a network install.  Take a look
at the Installation manual [1] and the Getting Debian page [2] for
details.

  1. http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/sparc/install
  2. http://www.debian.org/distrib/
--