Re: linux-2.4.x on sparc32 systems

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 04:22:31PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:

> Nothing stops anyone from build a set of deb's for sparc32 2.4.x kernels
> and emailing the location to this list. Hey, I'd even welcome someone
> else taking on that responsibility, rather than hearing everyone
> complain about it.

Well, I haven't heard anything else from anyone about this, and I don't even
know how many people will care, but I've built a set of kernel debs.  Just a
disclaimer, I added no patches, just took a stock 2.4.19-pre10 tree and used
that, and my config might not be everything for everybody, and <insert
standard covering-my-ass disclaimer> it might crash your machine, eat your
disk, break your windows, or make all the food in your refrigerator go bad.

Also, this is my first time using kernel-package, so I've yet to tweak all
the little settings that the man page says you can.  Anyways, enough of what
they aren't; they are 2.4.19-pre10 and up at http://junker.org/~rradez/sparc/

Regards,
Rob Radez

PS: When you spot a bug, e-mail me before the list since these are completely
unofficial and not supported by debian.