Re: Sound on Ultra 30

Here are some pointers, but they did not get me the whole way there.  I
am still having issues with the sound slot and sound service modules not

alias sound-slot-0 cs4231
alias sound-service-0-3 cs4231

but to no avail.  Does anyone know where this source code is?  I dug
around in my source tree under drivers and arch/sparc* but don't see
anything relating to cs4231.  Anyway, hope this helps:

A. L. Pacifico wrote:

>OK,
>
>First look at /etc/pam.d/login   Read this file and see if the
>uncommented lines are correct in your case.

When I diffed the files, I needed to uncomment this line:
auth       optional   pam_group.so