Re: Unable to compile 64bit programs

>>>>> "KF" == Kevin Falcone <kevin@jibsheet.com> writes:

    KF> apt-get install --reinstall libc6

Cool feature, I had no idea. Last time I looked at the apt-get manual,
this didn't exist

    KF> Q: How about developing <some unlikely and ultimately
    KF>    pointless driver>?
    KF> A: It exists. This is Linux. Anything that
    KF>    silly has already been done.
    KF>    -- Alan Cox, linux-kernel mailing-list, 19980911

Sometimes I REALLY wonder why I'm doing all this, using Linux and
develop for it :D
--
radar subway munitions supercomputer security Soviet killed critical
Qaddafi Marxist smuggle jihad [Hello to all my fans in domestic