Re: btw hi

On Thursday 30 May 2002 01:47, Mute reputedly wrote:
> Forgot to introduce myself earlier... not much to say, I'm just some
> working chump working on linux things 90% of the time.

Lucky chump.  I've been off-layed for 13 months now.  I just started hacking
Debian sparc.  THis is my first time with sparc and Debian.  THings are
running very nicely.  I'm porting an i386 app to sparc.

Anybody have recommendations on how to learn interrupt handling and device
driving in sparc-land?
--
Mike Mueller
www.ss7box.com