Re: Installing potato on a Ultra1

Ben Collins wrote:

> Sounds to me like you are having version skew between the kernel you are
> running and the drivers you are trying to install. I'd like to know the
> error message before I make any guesses.

I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you untill monday, since I have the box
at work... Modules don't get installed... I can tell you all modules I've
tried to install failed to do it (even minix or vfat filesystems
drivers). I don't quite remember the exact error message, but it could be
"module not found" or similar.

Thank you for your interest.
Angel