Installing potato on a Ultra1

Hello,

I'm trying to install Potato on my Untra1 box with no success. My problem
is that none of the modules I try to install on the kernel get installed
successfully. I have the feeling I should tell the system it's an Ultra
system somewhere (since I've seen there are different rescue and drivers
floppies for Ultra and non-Ultra systems)... but haven't been able to
figure out when and how... I have experience with potato on IPX and SS,
where I haven't have any trouble to install and run it. I would appreciate
any hints.

Thank you,
Angel