Re: serial port with Ultra 10 and woody

Hello,

> > I want to use the serial port on my Ultra10 (woody/own kernel 2.4.17).
>
> In your built kernel did you compile in the serial driver support? Check
> dmesg output for ttyS devices. Also check /proc/devices.

OK. I was thinking it's OK because a grep of SERIAL in the config file give me
at least :
CONFIG_SERIAL=y
CONFIG_SUN_SERIAL=y

But... After going trough a "make xconfig", I see :
CONFIG_SAB82532=m

and loading the module sab82532 correct my problem.

So, all is OK now. Thanks for the help. I can now try using my tuxscreen with
my Ultra 10. :-)

Good day.

		Olivier
--