Re: portsentry?

On 22 Mar 2002, Brian Connelly wrote:

> Is there no debian portsentry package in unstable?  I've got non-free in
> my sources.list, but I'm not finding one.  If anyone knows where I might
> find such a package, please let me know...

I have it installed on my SparcStation LX, but there's no sign of it in
/var/lib/dpkg/available. From /var/lib/dpkg/status it appears to be from
non-free like you say. It's available on my i386 machines though. Maybe it got
removed from sparc some reason. Look in the Debian BTS to see if there are any
sparc-specific bugs logged against it.

bye

--
Ian Tester   *8)#          \7\    LINUX: because geeks will find a way