gcc: internal compiler error

Hi, I'm the maintainer of the texmacs package. On the latest version
of texmacs (1.0-1), the autobuilder on vore bombed out with an
internal compiler error:

Window/X/x_init.gen.cc:57: Internal compiler error:
Window/X/x_init.gen.cc:57: Internal compiler error in `schedule_block',
at haifa-sched.c:6903
Please submit a full bug report.

See
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=texmacs&ver=1.0-1&arch=sparc&stamp=1016348669&file=log&as=raw
for a complete build log.

Do you guys anything that can be done about this? The sparc autobuilder
didn't have any problems with previous versions of the texmacs package.

-Ralf.

Please cc me, as I'm not subscribed to this list.