2.4.20 sparc32 kernel debs

So I kept on getting halfway through making kernel debs when a new
version would be released, and work piled up, and life happened.
Anyways, I'm uploading kernel debs for 2.4.20 sparc32 to
http://osinvestor.com/sparc/ right now.  As usual, I'm running the UP
image here myself, I don't have my SMP SS10 to test on, but everything
seems alright so far.  Your mileage might vary, I can't make any
guarantees, but if something breaks, please e-mail me.  Since this is
not a -pre/-rc patch release, I'm finally taking the 2.4.19 debs off of
my website.  Unless of course, somebody wants to offer me enough web
space that I can keep old versions up indefinitely :-).

Regards,
Rob Radez