Re: Bad ISOs?

Well, I wrangled a friend of mine's bandwidth today to DL the jigdo version of
the CD #1 ISO and had the exact same result...failed when validating libc. I
messed aroudn soem more and found that the kbd maps were also corrupt. When I
tried to load the normal sun (type 4/5) keymap it bounced me back with a
corrupted file error.

I'm beginning to think that the CDs are fine, and that maybe the CDROM drive is
broken, or I have some other intermittantly bad hardware that flakes out when it
hears about libc.

help?

-dave