netbooting for sarge

Hello.

Is there a way to netboot and then install sarge, the testing
distribution, rather than woody, the stable distribution?

I'm using the most recent debian net boot kernel image that I
know of.  The installer wants to get files from:

    http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-sparc/current/

and gives me the chance to edit this path.

When I look in the debian directory tree, there is not a
corresponding directory like this for sarge.

The installer dialogue never gives me the chance to say I want to
install the testing distribution.

Any ideas?  TIA.

Chris