Re: Sound on Ultra 30

Another opption would be recompile the kernel and put cs4231 into the
kernel, I mean, constructed in the kernel, not as a module, then in
sound opption you leave without marks.

Antonio.
PS: I work in an UltraSparc 30. I'm using the kernel version 2.4.19 and
everything is working fine. Any doubsts about ultra 30 feel free to
write.