Sun Blade 100 config

Hi all, I am trying to get Woody running on my Sun Blade 100. I am
having no end of problems. Have upgraded to the latest OBP/POST. It
seems the only kernel I can get to boot (without MMU Miss problems) is:

http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/3.0.23-2002-10-05/netinst.iso.bz2

at the end of the kernel load I get errors about needing a valid root=

I have tried /sparc64 initrd=/root.bin (on the above ISO) but I always
get MMU Miss when it tries to init the ramdisk prior to loading the
kernel. As the kernel loads it looks like it inits a good ramdisk with
no problems.

Also as the kernel loads I am gettings lots of "lost interrupt" for my
HDD/CD.

My Sun Blade 100, is very standard 15GB HDD, 256MB RAM, standard
in-built video card.

Any Ideas?

Thanks, Warren.

P.S. Free Sun merchandise to the best helper ;-)
begin:vcard
n:Hughes;Warren
tel;cell:+64 21 633324
tel;fax:+64 9 9775801
tel;work:+64 9 9775837
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:SolNet Ltd
version:2.1
email;internet:warren.hughes@solnet.co.nz
title:Account Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;Sun Microsystems House=0D=0ALevel 1, 10 Viaduct Harbour Avenue=0D=0A;Auckland;;1001;New Zealand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-14656
fn:Warren Hughes
end:vcard