Re: Problem booting Sun Blade 100 with Debian install media

Ben Collins wrote:
On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 04:35:13PM +0200, Arne Nordmark wrote:

Hello,

I have no luck booting a Sun Blade 100 with 512M memory and PROM version 4.6 from the Debian install media. I have tried the Official Woody CD, and BenC's latest netinst.iso and tftpboot.img. After the message

What sort of graphics card is installed?

I don't have the machine at hand right now, but there is a PCI graphics card installed, and the PROM displayed something like "Elite 3D/Lite" if I remember correctly. Maybe I should remove that card and try to use the on board graphics instead?

Thanks
Arne