Re: Postgresql and 64bit types...

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 01:28:21PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:

> Weird. I compiled and ran the below program on my machine, and it worked
> just fine. I'd call it a configure problems.

Ok, the problem is libcrypto.so, if you include that when you link and
run the program, you'll get:

  ./conftest: relocation error: ./conftest: undefined symbol: __muldi3

I'm guessing that openssl is linking libcrypto.so together by hand
(with ld), so it's not including the libgcc.a.

I'm thinking that a bug should be filed against openssl and
postgresql should be rebuilt after this bug is fixed.

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu